- November 29, 2017 From Bad Day to Teaching Moment - Metro United Way Read More
- March 9, 2017 Summer Learning: Learning Summit held to discuss programs - WLKY View Here
- September 20, 2016 Bush Institute Releases State of Our Cities: Profiles of Education Performance around the Nation - Read More
- September 19, 2016 We're About One Word: Readiness - Speak United Blog - Metro United Way Read More
- June 20, 2016 Together: Leveraging Partnerships for Afterschool Systems - American Youth Policy Forum Read More
- May 19, 2016 News Editorial on Summer Learning - WAVE3 Read More
- May 16, 2016 Six free and safe summer programs for Louisville children - WDRB Read More
- March 28, 2016 Courier Journal - Courier-Journal op-ed Read More
- March 3, 2016 Summer Learning Summit held Thursday - WLKY Read More
- March 3, 2016 Programs help local kids evade 'brain drain' during summer vacation - WDRB Read More
BLOCS 2017 Data Report
This report outlines quality improvement data and youth outcomes data from 2014-2017 for all program sites in the BLOCS network.
Weikart 2017 Comprehensive Report
This paper describes the results from implementing a quality improvement system in 77 youth development program sites around Louisville, Kentucky.
Communications Brief for the Weikart 2017 Comprehensive Report
This brief is a quick four-page summary of the 2016-2017 Weikert findings.
Survey of Academic and Youth Outcomes Youth Survey
This paper demonstrates how the SAYO, a tool developed by the National Institute on Out-of-School Time (NIOST) can measure many of the SEL competencies of interest to the OST field.