- March 9, 2017 Summer Learning: Learning Summit held to discuss programs - WLKY View Here
- September 19, 2016 We're About One Word: Readiness - Speak United Blog - Metro United Way Read More
- June 20, 2016 Together: Leveraging Partnerships for Afterschool Systems - American Youth Policy Forum Read More
- May 19, 2016 News Editorial on Summer Learning - WAVE3 Read More
- May 16, 2016 Six free and safe summer programs for Louisville children - WDRB Read More
- March 28, 2016 Courier Journal - Courier-Journal op-ed Read More
- March 3, 2016 Summer Learning Summit held Thursday - WLKY Read More
- March 3, 2016 Programs help local kids evade 'brain drain' during summer vacation - WDRB Read More
Find important reports and studies related to out-of-school time and youth outcomes here. For archived reports, please click here.
Weikart 2016 Comprehensive Report
This paper describes the results from implementing a quality improvement system in 61 youth development program sites around Louisville, Kentucky.
Communications Brief for the Weikart 2016 Comprehensive Report
This brief is a quick four-page summary of the 2015-2016 Weikert findings.
Weikart 2016 Recommendations Memo
This report outlines recommendations from the Weikart Center for how Louisville can improve its quality OST network.
Survey of Academic and Youth Outcomes Youth Survey
This paper demonstrates how the SAYO, a tool developed by the National Institute on Out-of-School Time (NIOST) can measure many of the SEL competencies of interest to the OST field.